Pregnancy is a time of overwhelming emotions and can put stress on your body. Today many are turning to massage as part of their prenatal care due to the many benefits. Woman can begin massage at any time during pregnancy, however, some facilities may deny massage during the first 12 weeks due to the possibility of miscarriage.
Prenatal Massage Benefits:
* Reduce anxiety
* Decrease symptoms of depression
* Relieve muscle aches/joint pain
* Mood regulation
* Improve cardiovascular health
* Improve outcomes in delivery and newborn health
* Reduction of swelling
* Improve nerve pain in lower back
* Improve sleep
* Reduce headaches
Discuss massage with your health care provider to discuss the risk of prenatal massage. Call Body-N-Balance to schedule your prenatal massage today!
Omni Hotel Corpus Christi, TX 361-887-1600 or x3180
Omni Hotel San Antonio, TX 210-699-5969 or x5969